We just adore crafting, especially in the Autumn. There are so many natural resources available to find and get creative with and they all look so effective. So much so, in fact, that I found it difficult to choose only 10 crafts to include in this collection. I’ve chosen things that you can do with just a few materials that are either collected or thst you may have at home. (Flashes back to Art Attack in the 90s when all of the ‘household’ items required a military mission to source!)
So, here are 10 easy Autumn crafts that we think your kids will love doing. We’re definitely going to try some of these over the course of the next few months!
Butterfly made with autumn leaves from Sharing Our Experiences
2. Autumn Tree Painting with Cotton Balls from Projects with Kids
3. Bubble wrap autumn tree craft from Arty Crafty Kids
4. Autumn leaf painting from Arty Crafty Kids
5. Leaf sun-catcher from The Best Ideas for Kids
6. Apple pumpkin stamps from Frugal Mom
7. Fun Bird Feeders from Growing Family
8. Autumn tree paper plate whirligig from Red Ted Art
9. Torn paper acorn craft from No Time For Flashcards
10. Paper plate scarecrow from Glued to my Crafts Blog
So there are 10 fantastic and fun Autumn crafts, perfect for linking to autumn reading (Check out THIS post for inspiration) or for making an excuse to get outdoors and collect materials.
Comment below with your favourite autumn crafts or your favourite materials to craft with.